Our Internship Program is designed for anyone seeking job opportunities in the field of Investigations. This is a great opportunity for college graduates who seek college credits to complete graduation requirements. Our internship provides networking opportunities and ways to meet people who can serve as mentors.
The best way to learn is by doing. Our internship program provides the opportunity to not just apply classroom learning to the real world but gain practical skills as well.
Our internship program can serve as prove to employers that a graduate is serious about their chosen profession. What does our internship consist of..
- Hands on and field Training
- Learn the tricks of the Trade.
- Communication Skills
- Surveillance Techniques
- Learning and utilizing covert equipment
- Field Notes and Report Writing
- Understanding the ILCS 720 statute laws
- The intern and employer clearly understand that there is no expectation of compensation.
- A job is NOT guaranteed at the end of the internship.
- The intern is the “primary beneficiary” of the relationship: The internship accommodates the intern’s academic commitments and provides beneficial learning opportunities.
- The intern’s work does not replace the work of paid employees.
If interested in our Internship Program, please fill out our contact form. If we have availability, we will contact you accordingly.